Rigby Lake, also known as Jefferson County Lake, is located about 12 miles south of Rexburg, just off the North Rigby exit. This lake is great for family recreation featuring swimming, camping areas, and picnic shelters. There are two sizes of shelters to accommodate any size group. Shelters must be reserved in advance and fees are nonrefundable.
- 50 campsites with water and electric hookups
- Playground equipment
- Sandy beaches
- Walking trails
- A tennis court
- A boat ramp for non-motorized boats
Directions From Rexburg:
- Take US-20 (south towards Idaho Falls)
- Take Exit 322 (first Rigby exit)
- At the stop sign turn right onto US-20 Bus/Farnsworth Way
- Turn right (northwest) onto Stockham Blvd. (Wendy’s is on left)
- Turn right at the stop sign onto Rigby Lake Dr.
- Continue on Rigby Lake Dr., lake at the end
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.