Visit West Yellowstone, the West Entrance and gateway community to Yellowstone National Park. Surrounded by three national forests, blue-ribbon trout streams, and beautiful mountain lakes, West Yellowstone is the perfect destination for a remote, safe, and socially distant experience this winter.
Enjoy breathtaking scenery while snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, or experiencing a guided snowcoach tour in Yellowstone National Park. Be sure to check out our trail conditions page before heading out! You’ll also find plenty of small-town hospitality, outdoor adventures, lodging, and much more in West Yellowstone.
While in Montana, do your part to Recreate Responsibly:
- Know before you go.
- Plan ahead and pack essentials.
- Practice physical distancing around others.
- Play it safe to lower your risk of injury.
- Explore locally and respect our communities.
- Leave no trace or trash behind; and build an inclusive outdoors for everyone.