Green Canyon Hot Springs
Green Canyon Hot Springs has been in the Neibaur Family since 1953. The original hot springs is named Pincock Hot Springs. The hot springs was actually started in 1903, and was located up on the hill just East of where Green Canyon is presently. About 1947 the present building was built in the bottom of the canyon.