Henry's Lake State Park Campgrounds
Located 15 miles west of Yellowstone National Park, this high mountain lake is the kind of place fishermen dream about.
Camp at one of the park’s 83 campsites or stay in a camper-cabin. The park offers campfire programs, boat launch facilities, and nature trails.
Anglers enjoy one of the most prized fisheries in the west and fish for cutthroat, brook, and rainbow-cutthroat hybrids.
- A $7.00 Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee (MVEF) is required for every vehicle entering Idaho State Parks (including visitors to campers).
- All campsite and facility use fees accommodate one (1) vehicle MVEF per night stayed. Any additional MVEF and per person charges will be collected at the park.
- MVEF may be paid for at the daily rate or by purchasing a State Park Passport or an Annual Motor Vehicle Entrance Fee sticker.
- Visitors and park day users may be required to park outside the campground.
- All yurts, cabins and group facilities that are ADA accessible do not require proof of disability upon arrival.
- Camping is allowed in designated areas only.
- All boats, trailers, or other motorized vehicles must fit entirely within the campsite parking spur provided. Any equipment that does not fit entirely within the sites designated parking area must be parked outside the campground in an area designated by the park manager.
- RVs are not permitted when staying in facilities (yurts, cabins, cottages or houses).
- Campfires are allowed in designated areas only!
- All pets must be kept on a leash and not be left unattended. Pets are not allowed on beaches except for designated areas (not all parks have designated areas); Campers are responsible to clean up after their pet. Not all facilities allow pets.
- Quiet hours are enforced from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- Fireworks are prohibited in all parks at all times. No Exceptions!
Snake River Lodging
Guests at The Lodge at Palisades Creek can cozy up in our rustically luxurious, individual log cabins, each located within “casting distance” of the Snake River. We have 9 cabins with a private bathroom and king or 2 twin bed configurations, each with a private deck to enjoy the views of the river.
The “South Fork House” is a large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom cabin with a deck over the river. Lots of room inside to sit and visit in a well-appointed living room with a wet bar and small refrigerator. Large glass windows to view the river.
In order to accommodate small groups and families, we also have the “On River Time ” house with 4 private bedrooms with bathrooms surrounding a contemporary great room with refrigerator. These rooms can be accessed from inside the cabin or outside offering complete privacy. This house is surrounded by spacious decks and a great view of our trout pond. Its a short walk to the fly shop or the “Liar’s Den”. Great for folks who know each other but want privacy at bedtime.
In all, we can host 26 people very comfortably.